10/25/2012

Why Do I Like Steampunk Style?

There are always reasons why we are fond of something. I am a great fun in the steampunk style. Here today I want to discuss why I love steampunk. I like steampunk because of the freedom it has. It is always relative to exploring and creating new things. I do not agree that there is only a single steampunk style there. It should be various in many different ways. Plus theres something about the way everything elegantly flows together in a maze of brass and copper that makes me happy.


Most of what is nowadays aesthetically considered "fantasy" is much against my tastes. My appreciation for steampunk has to do with the classic, composed gentlemanly spirit and relativily primitive technical contraptions. I can see the science shadows in the steampunk. The glasses, gun, metal decorations are showing the appreciation to the science.


Steampunk has also a dynamic feel, I associate it with industrialization and tecnological evolution. And science prevails in every aspect of our life and it is really good to appreciate the the science which brings us to the modern world now we live. Steampunk is a style in the clothing field. It is characterized by its heavy decoration like metal thing and other thing that relative to science. It combines the coolness of the punk style and the science elements. I really love this kind of thing. Do you want to see more. click here: http://bit.ly/Vqgi02

No comments:

Post a Comment